Segetis AG is an owner-managed company based in the Technopark Lucerne. We help public limited companies to compile and manage their share register. Segetis is your competent partner for all questions regarding registered shares and the preparation and holding of annual general meetings. The company is completely self-financed and thus totally independent.
Sharelog is high-performance software for the management of an electronic share register, which is based on ultra modern technological standards and is constantly being updated.
Tailor-made and flexible outsourcing solutions as well as in-house usage are possible. In this case the software can be licensed under attractive conditions.
Our employees are highly trained and have a great deal of experience in various sectors. Trust, reliability and absolute discretion when managing shareholder data are just as important to our employees as they are to you.
Raphael Gassmann can look back on 10 years of professional experience in share register management and the organization of annual general meetings.
- since 2009: Founder and Executive Director, Segetis AG
- 2007 – 2008: Project Manager, Dottikon Exclusive Synthesis AG
- 2001 – 2007: Chief Operating Officer, Nimbus AG
- 2000 – 2001: Head of Corporate Communications, Disetronic Medical Systems AG
- 1995 – 1999: Business Development Officer for the Canton of Glarus
Education and academic experience
- Executive MBA (Lucerne School of Business)
- lic. rer. pol. (University of Berne and Humboldt University Berlin)
- Kantonsschule Kollegium Schwyz
Your message: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our customers:
The ePad has been successfully used at large annual general meetings for more than 15 years, including meetings held at BNP Paribas, France Télécom, L’Oréal, Total and many other companies.